APAC Head of Sales
Sylo is a global software development house launching leading edge products in the decentralised communication space. As we progress towards the launch of a new enterprise-focused solution for corporate and government entities, we’re looking for a tech-focused business leader with robust relationships to Head our Sales division for the APAC region to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Account Executives and SDR's across enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
This role is based in Singapore. Applicants must be legally entitled to work there.
- Plan and develop our Enterprise Sales strategy and ecosystem in line with business needs for APAC
- Lead a team of Sales Managers and other functions across APAC. Coach, develop and enable the team.
- Recruit, nurture and accelerate clients and partnerships.
- Educate Sylo on our partners’ capabilities and on the best practices in working with the ecosystem, while educating our partners on Sylo strategy, offers and practices.
- Be a liaison and ambassador for our clients and partners inside Sylo.
- Educate Sylo about APAC’s needs and reality.
- Be an active and influential member of the APAC staff, and work in close collaboration with Regional peers and VP Sales APAC.
- Accurately forecast business and take the necessary actions to achieve results.
- Craft promotions and initiatives to drive sales.
- Establish frameworks to manage partner relationships and boost growth.
- Work in close partnership with our Marketing, Events, Public Relations, Product, and Legal departments, as well as other key functions to maximise results.
- You have a minimum of 10 years in a leadership role and a robust background in sales.
- You have worked in Software, Cloud, or Infrastructure such as Compute, Network, Storage. You have SaaS experience and a solid understanding of decentralised communications and the Web3.0 revolution.
- Strong industry and media relationships that will be beneficial to Sylo.
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure effective resolutions.
- Analytical and data driven. Demonstrated past success in meeting demanding schedules and making trade off decisions when needed.
- Focused on doing what’s right for the business. Clear and genuine communicator with executive presence and excellent relationship building skills who inspires trust and credibility with all levels of individuals, both inside and outside the company.
- You can multitask, you're self-motivated, driven and inspiring. You're highly organised and seek business impact.
- You are flexible and adapt. We are in a dynamic, always evolving environment. Being comfortable with change and leveraging it is key.
- You love educating your business partners and teams, sometimes more than once… You have your own ideas but you value team input.
- Strong track record of successful project management, including the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and in-depth, hands-on execution skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with channel partners, executive management, other company departments, and clients. History of successful cross-functional projects and management.
Sylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Sylo are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.