Sylo is a global software development house in the decentralised communication space. We’re looking for a qualified Community Manager with bucket-loads of initiative to join our marketing team. If you are a self-driven and tech-savvy professional we would love to hear from you. We are expecting you to be a confident writer, who’s experienced in social media and promotional events. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
This role is ideally situated at our Auckland, New Zealand office and reports to the Head of Content & PR. To apply for this role you must be legally entitled to work and live in New Zealand.
- Set, plan and implement social media and content campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to audience and users in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Content teams
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Write regularly for the company blog
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Native or native-level English (written and spoken)
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or relevant field
Sylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Sylo are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.