Junior Web Developer
Are you looking for a pivotal role in a start-up style environment, with the desire to work from your own motivation and contribute to a project with global reach, all while working side by side with an international team of developers?
Sylo is a global software development house launching leading edge products in the decentralised communication space.
We have three main requirements for this role:
- Enthusiasm - we are after a vested spirit, someone who doesn't just want to do the work, but to bring motivation and go-get to the environment.
- Competence - a solid base knowledge and understanding of web development, including ability to learn and adhere to conventions and work well within a team.
- Initiative - we are after someone who doesn't just nail the work, but thinks about what should come next, what can be improved, and someone willing to contribute to the teams collective knowledge base.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Responsive UI implementation
- Interest in modern web frameworks such as React and Angular
- Graphic Design Experience (Photoshop)
Sylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Sylo are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.